POM-tastic sea star smoothie
These beautifully vibrant pom seeds are bursting with sweet & tart flavours, elvating your morning smoothie not only in delisciousness, but also nutrtitional value. These seeds may be small but they are mighty in terms of what they can do for that beautiful body of yours! Did you know, pom seeds have 3x the antioxidants as both red wine & green tea (shocking, I know). Don't worry, you don't have to replace your evening glass of vino for a glass of pom juice, but hey, it wouldn't do you harm incorporating it in from time to time. If you need more convincing, POMEGRANATE seeds are also a natural aphrodisiac (are you DRINKING the juice yet?). incorporate pomegranate juice & seeds in this nutritious & equally delicious smoothie.
Disclaimer: we are not responsible for the stimulation that results from drinking this love boosting food.
what you'll need:
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (whey or plant based)
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup blueberry kefir
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp camu camu powder
- add all ingredients in to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- pomegranate seeds & love grown sea stars cereal