pecan pie raw balls
Pecan pie, it's a holiday classic, but who wants to wait till the holidays to have a slice of the good stuff?
what you'll need:
- 1 cup of raw pecans
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add all of the ingredients for the raw ball into a high speed blender or food processor, & pulse until combined. You want there to be consistently small pieces, but not for the mixture to be overly processed.
- Rolled into 1-inch balls. Should yield 12-14 raw balls.
- Place raw balls into the refrigerator to set (if you can resist eating right away).
- While the raw balls are chilling, over a double boiler, combine the white chocolate & coconut oil. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat & dip the tops of the raw balls into the white chocolate icing.
- To store: can't stand the temptation? These will keep fresh in a glass container for up to a week in the fridge, store in the freezer to enjoy over a longer period of time (they probably won't last that long).