For everyone who is GF & DF, or for those of you who just love a healthy plant based goodie, this is the cookie for you!
What you'll need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup pecan & walnut mix
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, & add mashed banana.
- Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form consistently sized cookies & place on cookie sheet. The cookies will not 'grow' so not much space is required between each.
- Place in the oven & bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat & allow the cookies to cool.
Wanna take this cookie up a notch? They can be used to make the perfect ice cream sandwich! Or, top yogurt & smoothies to make them a little more wellthy!