Decadent Chocolate Avocado Pudding
the perfect guilt free pudding, made entirely from whole unrefined foods! With no sugar, gluten or dairy, it's the perfect plant based treat (it's even a passable breakfast, lunch or dinner...)!
Hope you guys enjoy this one!
what you'll need
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 3 medjool dates (soak in boiling water to soften)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plant milk (almond, cashew or soy)
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
add all ingredients to a food processor (to high speed blender) & blend until smooth & creamy! Top with all your fav topping & enjoy!
- dairy free chocolate chips
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- nut butter
- fresh fruit or berries