Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls
I'm keeping it short & sweet today! While I LOVE LOVE LOVE my chocolatey nutty bliss balls, I really enjoy showing you how you use different ingredients to create delicious treats to satisfy any & all of your cravings! Today I had the urge to crate something a little more tropical in flavour, maybe it's the winter weather (ugh). Anyways, I was drawn to coconut and apricots! Apricots have a really light flavour, but add the perfect touch of natural sweetness to these bliss balls. You'll see that I also chose cashews to use as the base, a go to when you're wanting to achieve a neutral flavour. Anyways, I hope you all love these bites and help share the wellth by showing me your creations!
spread the wellth
what you'll need:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse until ingredient form a mixture that sticks together when pressed with your fingers
- Roll into 1 inch thick balls
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for a month.