Gold (n) Wellth Bliss Balls
These vegan bliss balls are a delicious little 'treat' containing power packed ingredients & no refined sugar! Whether you enjoy a couple upon rising, or need a mid-day recharge, this bliss ball has been thoughtfully curated to bring a little wellth to your day to day grind.
what you'll need:
- 3/4 cup dark cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup warm h20
- Pulse cacao nibs in a food processor until very finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl & set aside.
- Pulse coconut, almonds, & cashews in food processor until you achieve a coarse consistency. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Pulse dates until finely chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl & add chia seeds. With the motor running, slowly incorporate 1/4 cup of hot water & process until you achieve a paste.
- Add almond butter, ginger, turmeric, and salt; process until smooth. Add coconut mixture and pulse until just combined.
- Firmly press 1 tbsp. of the dough into balls, then roll in reserved chopped cacao nibs, pressing slightly to adhere. Place in the freezer on a plate or flat surface to firm, for about 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight glass container in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for a month; make large batches to store snacks ahead of time.
hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE!
— spread the wellth