Match Pistachio Bliss Ball
These vegan bliss balls are a delicious little 'treat' containing power packed ingredients & no refined sugar! Whether you enjoy a couple upon rising, or need a little boost to get you through a mid-day lull, the health benefits of matcha are unmatched!
5 reasons Why I love this green powder so matcha:
- high in antioxidants
- boosts memory & concentration
- increases energy levels & endurance
- detoxifies the body
- creates calm
what you'll need:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 pistachios
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened ribboned coconut (set aside 1/4 cup coconut to stir in)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- add all of the ingredients for the raw ball into a high speed blender or food processor, & pulse until combined. you want there to be consistently small pieces, but not for the mixture to be overly processed.
- remove from the food processor & stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut.
- rolled into 1-inch balls. should yield 12-14 raw balls.
- place raw balls into the refrigerator to set (if you can resist eating right away).
roll the bliss balls in:
- powdered maca powder
- candied ginger
- raw cacao
- finely chopped pistachio pieces